CLE in Jerusalem, Israel
March 30-April 5, 2019
Presented by: The Chicago Bar Association, Catholic Lawyers Guild of Chicago, and
Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
Experience Israel (with pre-conference travel to Amsterdam) while earning continuing legal education credit and making countless connections with fellow attendees!
Pre-conference excursion to Amsterdam, Netherlands March 30-April 1
CLE conference, tours and activities in Jerusalem: April 1-5
Post-conference optional travel to Tel Aviv, Israel April 5-7
- Exclusive access to all three branches of Israeli government, including private tours of the Supreme Court and the Knesset.
- CLE programming with a focus on governance, criminal justice, and Israeli innovation in technology and health care; including guest speakers from the Israeli Foreign Ministry and the Israel Innovation Authority (8 hours MCLE credit).
- All-inclusive guided tours throughout Israel including Bethlehem, Jericho, Masada, the Dead Sea, and more.
- All-inclusive guided tours (walking or Segway) throughout Jerusalem, including the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum, the Dome of the Rock, the Western Wall, and the acclaimed Mahane Yehuda outdoor market.
- Special pre-conference stop in Amsterdam with luxury accomodations, private tours and special meal experiences (with inexpensive direct flights to Tel Aviv).
- World-class hotels and cuisine
Questions? Contact Tamra Drees, CBA Events Coordinator, at 312-554-2057.
Click here to download travel information, an agenda and registration form.